Full-time, one year programme for international students who have completed twelve years of schooling with excellent grades. The course, based in central London, provides preparation for undergraduate degree programmes at King's and other top UK universities. Combine study in your chosen academic area with academic English.
- provides international students (ie non EU students) with guaranteed conditional offers for a wide range of King’s undergraduate programmes
- supports you in gaining entry into undergraduate programmes at King’s and other top UK universities
- supports you in making your UCAS application through dedicated workshops and tutorials
- provides you with a specially-designed module related to the academic field in which you intend to study
- provides you with a range of academic study skills to enable you to succeed in your undergraduate study
- improves your overall English proficiency
- introduces you to the UK educational system and its academic culture
- the English Language Centre is accredited by the British Council.
Apply direct to King's
King's College London
One year FT September - June
Year of entry 2014