Exciting and novel law degree programme bringing together participating institutions from a range of countries and traditions to focus on transnational legal studies, rather than purely upon international law. A qualifying English law degree and the opportunity to study a highly diverse and interesting range of module options whilst studying in London.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- Recognised globally as one of the UK's premier law schools.
- Teaching by internationally respected, leading academics and visiting lecturers and practitioners from City law firms.
- Unrivalled location for law, based in the East Wing of Somerset House on the Strand, with the Royal Courts of Justice, Law Society and Inns of Court all on your doorstep.
- Consistently high student satisfaction ratings in the National Student Survey.
- Excellent legal research resources at the College's impressive Maughan Library.
- Active student-run societies organising social and career-oriented functions as well as mooting competitions.
- Up to 75 scholarships will be awarded on merit to undergraduates enrolling in law as part of the Dickson Poon Scholarship Programme. The scholarships are currently worth from £18,000 to more than £27,000 over three or four years. For information on this and other funding opportunities, please visit the Student Funding webpages.
King's College London
Strand Campus, King’s and Centre for Transnational Legal Studies, High Holborn, London
Year of entry 2014