Our long-established LLB degree is a highly regarded programme, recognised around the world for its teaching excellence, access to renowned academic staff and unparalleled location in the heart of legal London. The programme focuses on the study of law as an intellectual discipline, and can either form the first step towards qualifying as a solicitor or barrister or as preliminary training for a range of other careers.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- Recognised globally as one of the UK's premier law schools.
- Teaching by internationally respected, leading academics, visiting lecturers and practitioners from global law firms.
- Unrivalled location for law, based in Somerset House East Wing on the Strand, with the Royal Courts of Justice, Law Society and Inns of Court all on your doorstep.
- Consistently high student satisfaction ratings in the National Student Survey.
- Excellent legal research resources at the College’s impressive Maughan Library.
- Active student-run societies organising social and career-oriented functions as well as mooting competitions.
- Up to 75 scholarships will be awarded on merit to undergraduates enrolling in law as part of the Dickson Poon Scholarship Programme. The scholarships are currently worth from £18,000 to more than £27,000 over three or four years. For information on this and other funding opportunities, please visit the Student Funding webpages.
King's College London
Year of entry 2014