A joint honours mathematics and computer science degree in central London. Foundation in all branches of Mathematics: algebra, analysis, statistics, geometry, probability and mathematical methods. The course includes an efficient and well-balanced introduction to the practical field of computer science, including topics in programming and computer systems.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- Central location gives easy access to major libraries and many leading societies, including the London Mathematical Society.
- Leading centre of research, with 65 per cent of the department’s research classed as world leading or internationally excellent.
- Wide choice of modules taught by renowned experts.
- Friendly and supportive learning environment.
- Improved career prospects – King’s graduates are highly sought after both nationally and internationally in a wide range of professions.
- Reputation for good teaching in a friendly environment.
- 70 per cent of research outputs ranked as world leading or internationally excellent – confirming the department’s position as a world-class institution for research in Computer Science.
- King’s has excellent facilities for the sole use of the department.
- Opportunities to enhance career prospects through international exchanges or working in industry.
- Graduates go on to successful careers in a range of organisations including banking, finance, management and major software houses.
King's College London
Year of entry 2014