Study Mathematics at degree level in central London, with a future career in management, especially in the finance sector. The third year focuses on topics relevant to financial mathematics. Approximately 25 percent of the programme is management modules.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- Central location gives easy access to major libraries and many leading societies, including the London Mathematical Society.
- Leading centre of research, with 65 per cent of the department’s research classed as world leading or internationally excellent.
- Wide choice of modules taught by renowned experts.
- Friendly and supportive learning environment.
- Improved career prospects – King’s graduates are highly sought after both nationally and internationally in a wide range of professions.
King's College London
Year of entry 2014