A three year mathematics degree in central London with modules in all branches of maths. A particular feature is geometry, which is increasingly important in both pure and applied mathematics. The first year follows a set of specified modules and in subsequent years, choose modules to suit your interests.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- Central location gives easy access to major libraries and many leading societies, including the London Mathematical Society.
- Leading centre of research, with 65 per cent of the department’s research classed as world leading or internationally excellent.
- Wide choice of modules taught by renowned experts.
- Friendly and supportive learning environment.
- Improved career prospects – King’s graduates are highly sought after both nationally and internationally in a wide range of professions.
King's College London
Year of entry 2014