A four year medicine programme enabling honours degree graduates in arts or science and healthcare professionals with equivalent academic qualifications to study for a fast-track degree in medicine.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- Underlying philosophy of full integration of medical science and clinical teaching.
- Linked to the 3 of the most successful teaching hospitals in London: Guy's, King's College and St Thomas' Hospitals.
- Patient contact from first term.
- Teaching underpinned by our own virtual campus online learning resource.
- A wealth of facilities and resources including the largest UK pathology museum.
- Offers dissection and prosection teaching.
- Enriched by a global network of international partnerships including Johns Hopkins University.
King's College London
Year of entry 2014