A medicine degree in the heart of London. The School of Medicine at King’s is a leading institution in teaching and research throughout the world. You benefit from innovative curricula taught by internationally renowned staff at some of the UK’s most famous hospitals: Guy's, King's and St Thomas'.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- Underlying philosophy of full integration of medical science and clinical teaching.
- Patient contact from first term
- Students benefit from clinical in world famous teaching hospitals: Guy's, King's and St Thomas' Hospitals.
- Teaching underpinned by our own virtual campus online learning resource.
- A wealth of facilities and resources including the largest UK medical pathology museum and the Chantler Simulation & Interactive Learning Centre
- Offers dissection and prosection teaching.
- Enriched by a global network of international partnerships including Johns Hopkins University.
King's College London
Year of entry 2014