A direct entry midwifery degree for students who are not registered nurses. The programme is delivered as an integrated curriculum and students attend both study days and clinical practice days during a 37.5 hour week. The aim of the programme is to enable students to become competent midwifery practitioners who are confident in promoting high quality evidence based maternity care to women, babies and families.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- Partnerships with two world-class Academic Health Science Centres and renowned teaching hospitals providing maternity care within a diverse demographic and cultural care context.
- Opportunities to work with highly motivated colleagues committed to leading and promoting innovative maternity care and influencing maternity service policy.
- Excellent employment prospects with King's graduates being highly sought after nationally and internationally.
- A strong focus on promoting evidence based care and appreciation of translational research.
- Opportunities to work with world-class academics and gifted students from all walks of life.
- Approachable, accessible and supportive staff.
King's College London
Primarily Waterloo and Guy's Campuses with clinical practice in NHS Trusts
Registration as a Midwife with the Nursing and Midwifery Council
Year of entry 2014