The Modern Greek and Byzantine Studies degree programme is taught by King's Centre for Hellenic Studies, based in the heart of central London. The BA single honours programme is a four year degree with the third year normally spent studying at a university in Greece or Cyprus.
- King's is one of only three UK institutions that teach Byzantine & Modern Greek to BA degree level.
- The Centre for Hellenic Studies at King's is the largest of its kind, with all staff active in research at an international level, in a wide range of fields.
- Location makes collaboration possible with many Greek cultural organisations based in London.
- Students are offered the opportunity to improve their language skills during a year studying abroad.
- Graduates go into a wide range of professions, including law, government service, journalism, teaching and the financial services industries.
King's College London
Year of entry 2014