A joint honours Greek and Portuguese degree programme. The course is based in London with the third year spent either in Greece or Cyprus, or in a Portuguese-speaking country, normally in a university, or choose to divide your time between the two.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
Byzantine & Modern Greek
Portuguese & Brazilian Studies
- King's is one of only three UK institutions that teach Byzantine & Modern Greek to BA degree level.
- The department at King's is the largest of its kind, with all staff active in research at an international level, in a wide range of fields.
- Location makes collaboration possible with many Greek cultural organisations based in London.
- Students are offered the opportunity to improve their language skills during a year studying abroad.
- Graduates go into a wide range of professions, including law, government service, journalism, teaching and the financial services industries.
- Programme taught by world-class lecturers in a friendly environment.
- Wide range of modules is unique in the UK.
- King’s library contains the most complete collection of material on Portugal, Brazil and Portuguese-speaking Africa available in any UK university.
- Central location offers students the opportunity to make use of the library of the Luso-Brazilian Council.
- Opportunity to study abroad for a year offers students the chance to immerse themselves in culture and society and achieve language fluency.
King's College London
Year of entry 2014