A music course with an individual approach to each student within a coherent but flexible modular degree programme in central London. Leads to advanced work in four areas of musical studies: history of music, performance and aural training, free composition, and musical analysis.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- One of the most prestigious music departments in the UK.
- Ranked second in the country for student satisfaction in the National Student Survey (2008).
- Students benefit from firm links with the Royal Academy of Music, English National Opera (ENO), the British Library, the Opera Group and the BBC.
- Flexible programme offers students the opportunity to choose the types of modules that suit their interests.
- Central location offers access to London’s rich music scene, alongside numerous libraries and cultural institutes.
King's College London
Year of entry 2014