The Neuroscience BSc at King's is a modern and multidisciplinary degree that harnesses elements of cell, molecular & developmental biology, neuroanatomy, physiology & pharmacology, and links to sciences of the mind: psychology and philosophy. Students gain a broad grounding in the subject, with special emphasis on developmental neuroscience, diseases & disorders of the nervous system, clinical and psychological aspects.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- Multidisciplinary BSc programme encompassing aspects of neuroscience from molecules to mind.
- A contemporary approach to the study of neuroscience, reflecting state-of-the-art research techniques and models.
- Teaching led by experts, many based in King's world class research centres.
- Integrated set of core courses in first and second year; the third year provides an opportunity to specialise in eg developmental or systems neuroscience or in neuropsychology.
- Opportunity to perform a substantial original research project in a leading laboratory.
King's College London
Year of entry 2014