Nursing degree in the heart of London leading to professional registration as a Mental Health Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council. Learn to work with people, and their carers, who have both acute and ongoing mental health problems.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- Partnerships with world-class teaching hospitals.
- Links with industry, health services and policy makers.
- Excellent employability; our graduates are highly sought after nationally and internationally.
- Renowned for the quality of our research work.
- World-class academics and gifted students from all walks of life.
- Approachable, available and supportive staff.
King's College London
Primarily Waterloo and Guy's Campuses with clinical practice in NHS Trusts and other healthcare providers
Approved by the Nursing and Midwifery Council
Year of entry 2014