Four-year nutrition and dietetics degree programme in the heart of London that leads to a BSc, which makes you eligible to apply for Registration in Dietetics with the Health and Care Professions Council.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- Europe’s largest centre for medical and professional healthcare education and the only university to host six Medical Research Council centres.
- Home to three National Institutes for Health Research Centres.
- A contemporary approach based on a unique history, including our part in the discovery of DNA.
- Internationally renowned dietitians, nutritionists and basic biomedical scientists.
- Wide range of exciting practice placements available across London.
King's College London
Eligibility to apply for Registration in Dietetics with the Health and Care Professions Council
Year of entry 2014