Gain a sound understanding of the biological action of drugs and chemicals, the way they work at the molecular, cellular and systems level and their use in medicines to treat disease. Ideal for careers in the pharmaceutical industry, biomedical research or graduate entry into medicine. Conversion onto BSc Pharmacology with Extramural Year or MSci Integrative Physiology & Pharmacology for Research programmes is possible.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- Europe's largest centre for medical and professional healthcare education.
- Only university to host six Medical Research Council centres.
- Teaching by internationally renowned scientists and researchers.
- Career opportunities through international exchanges and working in industry.
- One of the UK's best graduate employment rates.
- Close links with pharmaceutical companies.
- Top-rated Pharmacology programme in the latest National Student Survey
- Optional Extramural Year in industry or research institution
- Highly rated in the National Student Survey
- Opportunity to progress onto four-year MSci programme
King's College London
Three years (or four years with optional extramural year or conversion to MSci Integrated Pharmacology & Physiology for Research)
Year of entry 2014