Study a pharmacy degree in the heart of London. Pharmacy is the practical application of the study of the science of medicines. Pharmacists have to be experts on the discovery, development, manufacture and supply of medicines and are an important part of the healthcare team.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- Europe's largest centre for medical and professional healthcare education.
- Only university to host six Medical Research Council centres.
- Teaching by internationally renowned scientists and researchers.
- Contemporary approach based on our history of pioneering discoveries – including our part in finding the structure of DNA.
- Career opportunities through international exchanges and working in industry.
- One of the UK's best graduate employment rates.
King's College London
Year of entry 2014