An extended physics degree in central London. The degree is based in London with the third year at a university in Europe or the USA which provides a different approach to physics and demonstrates your capacity to study and work in an overseas environment. Language modules may also be included.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
• Award winning – four members of staff in the department have been awarded the Nobel Prize for Physics.
• Internationally-renowned academic staff in the fields of cosmology, nanotechnology, and the interface between physics and biology.
• Friendly and supportive learning environment.
• Central location gives easy access to major libraries and many leading societies, including the Institute of Physics.
• Opportunities to enhance career prospects through international exchange in Europe or the USA.
King's College London
Institute of Physics
Year of entry 2014