Study in London and explore the use of physical methods to benefit human health: a massively expanding area with considerable challenges. Modules on this degree include radiation protection, respiration and hearing, X-rays in medicine, cardiac function, medical ultrasound, nuclear medicine and artificial limbs.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- Award winning – four members of staff in the department have been awarded the Nobel Prize for Physics.
- Internationally-renowned academic staff in the fields of cosmology, nanotechnology, and the interface between physics and biology.
- Friendly and supportive learning environment.
- Central location gives easy access to major libraries and many leading societies, including the Institute of Physics.
- Opportunities to enhance career prospects through international exchanges or working in industry.
King's College London
Institute of Physics
Year of entry 2014