This physiology degree in central London is orientated to human health and disease and will help you gain a sound introduction to understanding the mechanisms that underlie normal tissue function, at the isolated cellular, organ and whole human levels. The first year is common to all the Biomedical Science programmes.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- Europe's largest centre for medical and professional healthcare education.
- Teaching by internationally renowned scientists and researchers.
- Contemporary approach based on our history of pioneering discoveries – including our part in finding the structure of DNA.
- Career opportunities through international exchanges and working in industry.
- One of the UK's best graduate employment rates.
King's College London
Guy's Campus or other campus locations
Year of entry 2014