A Portuguese degree in central London, the department is exclusively devoted to studying the Lusophone world and offers an unrivalled choice of modules in literature, cultural history and history and the opportunity to gain a high level of linguistic proficiency.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- Programme taught by world-class lecturers in a friendly environment.
- Wide range of modules is unique in the UK.
- King’s library contains the most complete collection of material on Portugal, Brazil and Portuguese-speaking Africa available in any UK university.
- Central location offers students the opportunity to make use of the library of the Luso-Brazilian Council.
- Opportunity to study abroad for a year offers students the chance to immerse themselves in culture and society and achieve language fluency.
King's College London
Year of entry 2014