This new and innovative degree links political science, sociological, and anthropological perspectives to illuminate religionís role in domestic & global contexts, and, conversely, explores how contemporary religious expressions shape and are shaped by cultural, social and political trends. This is a pioneering programme, the first of its kind in the UK.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- King’s is home to a large, vibrant Department of Theology & Religious Studies, with special expertise in Islam, Judaism and Christianity and a variety of contemporary religious movements.
- The Department is ranked joint third in the UK for world-leading and internationally excellent research.
- Our teaching makes the most of London’s rich religious culture, incorporating many places of worship and the collections of the British Museum.
- King's central location offers easy access to numerous libraries across London.
- Students develop key transferable skills which can lead to a variety of different careers.
King's College London
Three years/six years
Year of entry 2014