Study medicine in the heart of London. A four-year medicine programme enabling honours degree graduates in science and healthcare professionals with equivalent academic qualifications to study for a fast-track degree in medicine.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
• Underlying philosophy of integration of medical science and clinical teaching.
• Patient contact from the first term.
• Partner hospitals including Guy's, King's College and St Thomas' Hospitals – three of the most renowned and busiest teaching hospitals in London.
• Teaching underpinned by our own virtual campus online learning resource.
• Learning from some of the world’s most eminent clinicians and scientists who are global leaders in life sciences and medical research.
• Twinned with leading medical schools around the world providing opportunities for clinical exchanges and placements.
King's College London
Year of entry 2016