Study medicine in the heart of London. A four-year medicine programme enabling honours degree graduates in arts or science and healthcare professionals with equivalent academic qualifications to study for a fast-track degree in medicine.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
• Underlying philosophy of integration of medical science and clinical teaching.
• Patient contact from the first term.
• Students benefit from clinical in world-famous teaching hospitals: Guy's, King's and St Thomas' Hospitals.
• Teaching underpinned by our own virtual campus online learning resource.
• A wealth of facilities and resources including the largest UK medical pathology museum and the Chantler Simulation & Interactive Learning Centre.
• Offers dissection and prosection teaching.
• Enriched by a global network of international partnerships including Johns Hopkins University.
King's College London
Year of entry 2015