Four-year medical degree programme designed specifically for a very limited number of qualified dentists, who are registered with the UK General Dental Council, wishing to pursue a career in oral and maxillo-facial surgery.
- Underlying philosophy of full integration of medical science and clinical teaching.
- Patient contact from first term.
- Clinical teaching from the world famous Guy's, King's College and St Thomas' Hospitals.
- Teaching underpinned by our own virtual campus online learning resource.
- A wealth of facilities and resources including the largest UK medical anatomy museum.
- Enriched by a global network of international partnerships including Johns Hopkins University.
King's College London
Year of entry 2014