The focus of this degree is on new genetic technologies that further our understanding of genetic mechanisms and gene expression in model organisms, plants and higher animals. The programme provides an in-depth understanding of genetics and the basis of human genetic disease whilst studying in central London. During the programme you will train in laboratory techniques, experimental design, data analysis and presentation.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- Only university to host six Medical Research Council centres.
- Teaching by internationally renowned scientists and researchers.
- Contemporary approach based on our history of pioneering discoveries – including our part in finding the structure of DNA.
- Career opportunities through international exchanges and working in industry.
- One of the UK's best graduate employment rates.
- Europe's largest centre for medical and professional healthcare education.
King's College London
Guy's and Waterloo campuses
Year of entry 2014