Study the 3-year nutrition BSc programme at Waterloo Campus in the heart of London. The programme is accredited by the Association for Nutrition, allowing graduates to register as nutritionists, leading to careers in fields such as the food industry, national/international public health, journalism and research. There is the opportunity to go on a paid extramural placement within the food industry or research institution.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- Teaching from internationally renowned scientists and clinical practitioners in a research-led environment
- Highest ranking research division for its discipline in the most recent UK Research Assessment Exercise (2008)
- Close links with the food industry and opportunity for students to take an extramural industry or research placement
- Hands-on research skills development and project work throughout the programme
- Nutrition profession study days including career advice and guidance from external professionals working in a variety of disciplines in nutrition
- 'Open-door policy' fosters close working relationships between staff and students
- The only university to host six Medical Research Council centres
- A contemporary approach based on a unique history, including our part in the discovery of DNA
King's College London
Three years (excluding extramural industry or research placement)
Accredited by the Association for Nutrition, allowing graduates to apply for direct entry to the UK Voluntary Register of Nutritionists.
Year of entry 2014