Founded in 2001 as part of an ESRC-funded initiative, the
Evidence Network is an information resource aimed at anyone concerned with
evidence-informed policy and practice (EBPP) in the broad field of social and
- Monitors news and events in the EBPP world through its
- Provides access to a wide range of information resources in
social and public policy;
- Acts as a gateway to the literature of EBPP;
- Offers the opportunity to become part of the international
EBPP community as an Evidence Network Associate.
Become an Evidence Network Associate
The Evidence Network Associates Scheme aims to foster
contact between members of a diverse and growing EBPP community.
Membership is free, but you must be an active researcher or
practitioner with a particular interest in evidence-based policy and practice
- Access to the Associates database of the
activities, interests and contact details of over 1,700 members of the Network
- Bi-monthly e-newsletter, to which you can contribute;
- Discounted subscription to the peer-reviewed journal Evidence
To join the network,
please go to Evidence Network Associates Log-in.