Department of War Studies
King’s College London
London WC2R 2LS
Tel: +44 (0) 207 848 8523
- Managing and processing invoices, expense claims and other financial paperwork
- Administrator and operations co-ordinator for the Centre for Defence Studies (CDS)
- Assisting the Business Manager in the recruitment process of new staff members
- Booking travel arrangements for various workshops and conferences
- Helping co-ordinate events and meetings within the department
- Personal Assistant to Prof Michael Rainsborough (Head of Department) and Prof John Gearson (Director of the Centre for Defence Studies)
Ana joined the Department of War Studies in February 2017, after completing a BA in International Politics as well as an MA in Science and Security at KCL. She is also a part-time Administrator and Operations Co-ordinator for the Centre for Defence Studies (CDS), having organised various workshops with the Foreign & Commonwealth Office, meetings with delegates from the UAE and Pakistan, and helped organise an Inaugural Lecture.
In her spare time, Ana enjoys participating in different sports, such as swimming, tennis and muay thai, and she is also a big fan of the red panda.