Programme Co-ordinator, War Studies Online Programmes ONLY
Department of War Studies
King's College London
London WC2R 2LS
Tel: +44 (0)20 7848 1430
- To provide administrative support to the Executive Director and other members of the team for the following War Studies Online Programmes:
- MA/ Dip War in the Modern World
- MA/ Dip International Relations and Contemporary War
- MA/ Dip Air Power in the Modern World
- Programme co-ordination for the War Studies Online Programmes, including administration of the Sub-Assessment Board, Programme Approval processes, student support, cost control and scheduling procedures and web/ prospectus updates.
In October 2003 Menisha joined the Department as e-Learning Programme Co-ordinator for the 'War in the Modern World' Online Programme. Menisha previously worked at Newham 6th Form College, Customs and Excise, and London Metroplolitan University where she graduated with a BA (Hons) in Communications and Audio-Visual Production.