Fees and funding
Part time tuition fees* - Home/EU/Overseas (2016/17)
*This tuition fee is subject to annual increases
LLM: £17,400 (12 modules/£1,450 per module)
Students will need access to a computer or tablet in order to complete the programme. Although KEATS is optimised for mobile, we do not recommend completing the programme using only a mobile device. Minimum and recommended browser versions are as follows:
- Google Chrome: minimum version 30.0; recommended - latest
- Mozilla Firefox: minimum - version 25.0; recommended - latest
- Apple Safari: minimum - version 6; recommended - latest
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: minimum - version 9; recommended - latest
You may need to upgrade your browser in the future. Access to a high-speed network connection is also recommended (2.5Mbps minimum). Dial-up, cable and DSL are not recommended.
We will endeavour to make as much study material as possible online, but you may also need to purchase some books during your studies.
You can also expect to pay for:
- Books if you choose to buy your own copies
- Clothing for optional course related events and competitions
- Library fees and fines
- Personal photocopies and/or binding costs
- Printing course handouts
- Transcription costs
- Society membership fees
- Travel costs for travel to and around London and between campuses
- Graduation costs
Additional fees information
Please note that fees may rise in subsequent years in line with inflation. All fee increases will be capped at a maximum of 5%.
Student fees for the programme will be billed on a modular basis. Students are billed on the orientation day (the first day of the module) with the due date being 5 days later (inclusive of the orientation day). If you no longer wish to study a module, you can take a break from your studies and claim a refund up until the 8th day of teaching on the module.
Students will be billed for a deposit equivalent to the fee for one module. A standard 14 day cooling off period will apply at the start of the programme.
Students will enter a conversation with their enrolment advisor to determine if they wish to upgrade. Students will then be billed for the next module 14 days before the orientation date and will enter into a cooling off period from the date of payment.