Fees and funding
- Full time UK fees: N/A
- Full time overseas fees: N/A
- Part time UK fees: £3,150 p.a. (MSc, PG Dip, PGCert 2017/18)*
- Part time overseas fees: £6,140 p.a. (MSc, PG Dip, PGCert 2017/18)*
Please note: Current regulations allow some students to pay UK tuition fees on the basis of their EU citizenship or residency. Until these eligibility criteria are changed, the EU tuition fee will remain the same as the UK tuition fee.
*These tuition fees may be subject to additional increases in subsequent years of study, in line with King’s terms and conditions.
If you are a current King’s student in receipt of the King's Living Bursary you are not required to pay a deposit to secure your place on the programme. Please note, this will not change the total fees payable for your chosen programme.
In addition to your tuition fees, you can also expect to pay for:
- Books if you choose to buy your own copies
- Clothing for optional course related events and competitions
- Library fees and fines
- Personal photocopies
- Binding costs
- Printing course handouts
- Society membership fees
- Travel costs for travel around London and between campuses
- Graduation costs
Please visit our web pages on fees and funding for more information.