Fees and funding
- Full time UK fees: £5,600 p.a. (2016/17)*
- Full time overseas fees: £10,600 p.a. (2016/17)*
- Part time UK fees: N/A
- Part time overseas fees: N/A
Please note: Current regulations allow some students to pay UK tuition fees on the basis of their EU citizenship or residency. Until these eligibility criteria are changed, the EU tuition fee will remain the same as the UK tuition fee.
*These tuition fees may be subject to additional increases in subsequent years of study, in line with King’s terms and conditions.
When you receive an offer for this course you will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit to secure your place. The deposit will be credited towards your total fee payment.
The UK/EU deposit is £1,000.
The INTERNATIONAL deposit is £2,000.
If you are a current King’s student in receipt of the King's Living Bursary you are not required to pay a deposit to secure your place on the programme. Please note, this will not change the total fees payable for your chosen programme.
In addition to your tuition fees, you can also expect to pay for:
- Clinical tunics: one is provided; additional if required at approximately £15
- Costs for local occupational health checks for overseas students prior to course commencement
- DBS checks or equivalent criminal conviction disclosure checks approximately; £50 for an initial check; ongoing subscription at £13 per year. Check the government website for further information https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check.
- Books if you choose to buy your own copies
- Library fees and fines
- Personal photocopies
- Printing course handouts
- Society membership fees
- Conference attendance (optional)
- Travel costs for travel around London and between campuses
- Graduation costs
Please visit our web pages on fees and funding for more information.