Fees and funding
- Full time UK fees: n/a
- Full time overseas fees: n/a
- Part time UK fees: £3,150 p.a. (2017/18)*
- Part time overseas fees: n/a
*These tuition fees may be subject to additional increases in subsequent years of study, in line with King’s terms and conditions.
Please note: Current regulations allow some students to pay UK tuition fees on the basis of their EU citizenship or residency. Until these eligibility criteria are changed, the EU tuition fee will remain the same as the UK tuition fee.
When you receive an offer for this course you will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit to secure your place. The deposit will be credited towards your total fee payment.
The UK/EU deposit is £500.
The INTERNATIONAL deposit is £2,000.
- If you receive an offer on or before 31st March 2017, payment is due by 30th April 2017.
- If you receive an offer between 1st April 2017 and 30th June 2017, payment is due within one month of receiving the offer.
- If you receive an offer between 1st July 2017 and 31st July 2017, payment is due within two weeks of receiving the offer.
- If you receive an offer on or after 1st August 2017, payment is due within one week of receiving the offer.
Please visit our web pages on fees and funding for more information.
Staff from contracted Trusts are eligible to have their study funded, subject to agreement by their manager. Students not sponsored by their employer may wish to pursue other sources of funding. Some scholarships may be available. Prospective students may also wish to consult the Directory of Grant-making Trusts and Charities (available in local libraries).