Fees and funding
- Full time UK fees: £12,900 p.a. (2017/18)*
- Full time overseas fees: £22,800 p.a. (2017/18)*
- Part time UK fees: TBC
- Part time overseas fees: TBC
Please note: Current regulations allow some students to pay UK tuition fees on the basis of their EU citizenship or residency. Until these eligibility criteria are changed, the EU tuition fee will remain the same as the UK tuition fee.
*These tuition fees may be subject to additional increases in subsequent years of study, in line with King’s terms and conditions.
When you receive an offer for this course you will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit to secure your place. The deposit will be credited towards your total fee payment.
The UK/EU deposit is £500.
The INTERNATIONAL deposit is £2,000.
- If you receive an offer on or before 31st March 2017, payment is due by 30th April 2017.
- If you receive an offer between 1st April 2017 and 30th June 2017, payment is due within one month of receiving the offer.
- If you receive an offer between 1st July 2017 and 31st July 2017, payment is due within two weeks of receiving the offer.
- If you receive an offer on or after 1st August 2017, payment is due within one week of receiving the offer.
If you are a current King’s student in receipt of the King's Living Bursary you are not required to pay a deposit to secure your place on the programme. Please note, this will not change the total fees payable for your chosen programme.
In addition to your tuition fees, you can also expect to pay for:
- Clinical tunics: One is provided; additional if required at approximately £15
- Costs for local occupational health checks for overseas students prior to course commencement
- DBS checks or equivalent criminal conviction disclosure checks: 2016: £50 initial check; ongoing subscription at £13 per year
- Books if you choose to buy your own copies
- Library fees and fines
- Personal photocopies
- Printing course handouts
- Society membership fees
- Conference attendance (optional)
- Travel costs around London and between campuses
- Graduation costs
Please visit our web pages on fees and funding for more information.