Timetables for the Department of Comparative Literature can be found by following the links below. All students with personal timetables will also be able to access their timetables via the King's Mobile App which is available to download for Apple, Android or Blackberry device.
Postgraduate taught timetables (MA programmes)
Each taught student (UG, PGT and study abroad) will have a personal timetable that details when your classes will take place which you can access through Student Records.
Please note: where modules have more than one seminar group, your personal timetable will indicate which group you have been assigned to. The Department Office is responsible for seminar group allocations. Please do not attend any seminar group other than that to which you have been assigned.
For all 1st year undergraduate students and postgraduate taught students your personal timetable will be available by the beginning of teaching (Monday 24 September).
- Click on the following link to the timetable
- Click on “Guest”
- Click “Programmes” on the left hand side
- ‘Select Department’ - choose “COMP LIT (ABA)”
- Select the relevant programme (eg. MA Comparative Literature)
- ‘Select Week Range’ - choose either semester 1 or semester 2
- You can view the timetable either as a list or on a grid.
- Click “View Timetable”.
View departmental timetable (log in required)
- Click on the link and filter by Department (Comp Lit ABA)
- Choose Semester 1 or 2
- Click "Show timetable"
View individual module timetables (log in required)
Further information on modules including module descriptions, registration and making changes to module choices is kept in the Programmes section of your Handbook.