Enrolment and Induction
We look forward to meeting you when you arrive!
Please ensure that you have read through the Welcome to King’s webpages and followed all of the compulsory steps before you arrive so that you are prepared for your first weeks at King’s.
During Welcome Week, it is compulsory for you to attend your departmental induction and collect your Student ID card. There are also plenty of optional Welcome events happening all week, which aim to get you started and give you a taste to life as a King's student.
The Welcome to King’s Guide has all the information that you need for your first week here at King's, and will allow you to:
- build your own personalised schedule for the week made up of compulsory departmental inductions and any welcome events you want to attend.
- book in your slot to collect your Student ID card.
- create a To-Do-List from our handy Welcome Checklists - Before You Arrive, Welcome Week and First Weeks.
- find out more about all the different services at King's who are here to support as well as enhance your studies.
- use the 'connect' function to chat to fellow new students and see who is attending the events that you've booked in to
|Before you arrive, have you …?||During Welcome Week, have you ….?|
|Set up and activated your King’s IT account
||Collected your King’s ID card
|Completed your online enrolment
||Attended your induction
|Checked your final preparations
||Booked your place at King’s and KCLSU Welcome events