Show/hide main menu

Level 7

MA intercollegiate modules

Taught postgraduate students have the opportunity to take MA modules at other institutions within the University of London. Intercollegiate MA modules available will change from year to based upon availability at other colleges. You will need to complete an Intercollegiate Registration Form for the college running the module you wish to take. 

Please note we cannot guarantee you a place on any of the following intercollegiate modules.

Please check the website of the College you are interested for up-to-date availability:

  • University College London (UCL)
  • Queen Mary, University of London (QMUL)
  • Royal Holloway, University of London (RHUL)
  • Goldsmith's College (GC)
  • School of Eastern European and Slavonic Studies (SEESS)
Sitemap Site help Terms and conditions  Privacy policy  Accessibility  Modern slavery statement  Contact us

© 2020 King's College London | Strand | London WC2R 2LS | England | United Kingdom | Tel +44 (0)20 7836 5454