Department of Theology & Religious Studies modules
On these pages you will find details of the modules offered by the Department of Theology & Religious Studies at King's College London.
Module lists 2018-19 (current academic year)
Module lists 2019-20 (next academic year)
Department of Theology & Religious Studies Module Catalogue
Below are lists of all the modules across the department. For lists of modules running in specific years, see the above lists. NB Not all modules are offered every year due to staff leave and research projects.
Which modules are right for me?
Department of Theology & Religious Studies students...
Study Abroad, non-department and intercollegiate students...
... should consult their programme specifications for instructions and guidance on any required modules for their degree.
- Level 4, 5 and 6 modules are typically for undergraduate students in their first, second and third years of study respectively
- MA students will take modules at level 7.
- Graduate Diploma students will take mostly modules at level 6, and study abroad students can choose any module appropriate to their level of study, in consultation with their tutors.
... should choose modules appropriate to their level of study.
- Our level 4 modules are the most introductory, and are ideal for students with little to no prior formal training in these areas.
- Level 5 and 6 modules are more advanced, and should be attempted only by students who have completed modules equivalent to those at level 4 in their earlier studies.
- Level 7 modules can only be taken by postgraduate (or equivalent) students.