The Revd Dr Keith Riglin
Tel +44 (0)20 7848 4041
St Thomas' House
Kings' College London
Lambeth Palace Road
London SE1 7EH
Research Interests and PhD
Chaplain (St Thomas’ Campus) and Assistant Dean, King’s College London.
- Chairman, All Saints Educational Trust
- Deputy Chairman, Council and Governing Body, Regent’s Park College, Oxford
- Fellow, Royal Society of Arts
- Senior Member, Wolfson College, Cambridge
- Assistant Priest, St Anne’s Church, Soho
- Honorary chaplain, St Paul’s Cathedral, London
Diocese of Argyll and The Isles (2012); Associate Vicar, Parish of St Clement and St James, Notting Hill, London (2008-11); Hon Chaplain, Wolfson College, Cambridge (1998-2008); Minister and University Chaplain, St Columba’s Church, Cambridge (1997-2008); Minister, Amersham (1989-96); Lecturer, University of the West Indies, Jamaica (1987-89); Minister and University Chaplain, Bath (1983-87)
MA (Oxford) BEd MTh (London) ThD (Birmingham) AKC FRSA
- Ecclesiology and Sacramental Theology
- Ecumenical Relations
- Anglicanism and the Episcopalian tradition
- J Templeton and K Riglin (eds), Reforming Worship: English Reformed Principles and Practice (Wipf & Stock, 2012) – editor and contributor
- W McLaughlin and J Pinnock (eds), Mary for Earth and Heaven (Gracewing, 2002) - contributor
Supervision for undergraduates, post-graduates, and research students in ecclesiology and sacramental theology.
Expertise and public engagement
In addition to his College work, Dr Riglin is actively involved in adult education through (i) ministerial and lay training for the London District of the Methodist Church and others, (ii) regular teaching on the University of Oxford Summer Programme in Theology, and (iii) leading study-days for parishes and other gatherings.
Through his work with the All Saints Educational Trust, he continues an interest in the Church of England’s contribution to the theory and practice of education, especially in both general Religious Education and Religious Studies as an academic subject, and has served with a number of national committees and agencies.
Dr Riglin serves as a member of the Ethics & Professional Standards Committee of the Foundation for Psychotherapy and Counselling.