Show/hide main menu

Research programmes

Changes to registration status

Occasionally situations arise that are outside your control and may adversely impact your ability to engage with your studies, i.e. ill health, financial difficulties and other personal reasons. On these occasions it is often necessary for you to make a change to your registration status.  

If you are experiencing difficulties you should talk to your Supervisor before completing the necessary paperwork and submitting a request. It is also advisable to talk to the College's Student Advice Team in Student Services if you are considering an interruption of study or a withdrawal from a programme.

Further information, including the forms for changing registration, and advice can be found on the Registry Services (formerly ARC) intranet pages.

Sitemap Site help Terms and conditions  Privacy policy  Accessibility  Modern slavery statement  Contact us

© 2020 King's College London | Strand | London WC2R 2LS | England | United Kingdom | Tel +44 (0)20 7836 5454