PGR Study Space
The Faculty of Arts & Humanities offers PGR hotdesk study space across the Strand campus. The majority of workstations across the Faculty are now equipped with laptop stands, keyboards and mice which can be used with students’ own laptops.
Virginia Woolf Building
Silent study space for History and Classics PGR students is available in the east end of the 8th floor of the Strand Building. This area offers 36 desks which are intended to be used on a hot-desking system. The space requires swipe card access.
- six workstations in Room 7.07
- 11 workstations in Room 7.23
- 14 workstations in Room 6.30
- 30 workstations in Rooms 4.33 and 5.24
- 20 workstations in Room 3.23. Please note that this space is not exclusively for PGR students and is shared with UG and PGT students.
24-hour access to the Virginia Woolf Building is available for PGR students.
12 workstations are available on a hot-desking system in Room 504 of the Philosophy Building. Please note that this room requires swipe card access and no lift access is available.