Show/hide main menu

Taught programmes

Changing your registration status


Changing your programme

Occasionally situations arise that are outside your control and may adversely impact your ability to engage with your studies, i.e. ill health, financial difficulties and other personal reasons.  On these occasions it is often necessary for you to make a change to your registration status.

If you are experiencing difficulties you should talk to your Personal Tutor before completing the necessary paperwork and submitting a request.  It is also advisable to talk to the Student Advice Team in The Compass if you are considering an interruption of study, transfer or a withdrawal from a programme.

Students studying at King's under a Tier 4 Visa must contact the Student Advice & International Support Office for advice and to ask them to confirm that you are eligible to make the change under the terms of your visa.

If you wish to proceed, you will need to complete the online “Student Change of Circumstances” form.  Further details can be found on the Assessments & Records Centre webpage:


Postgraduate Taught:



Sitemap Site help Terms and conditions  Privacy policy  Accessibility  Modern slavery statement  Contact us

© 2020 King's College London | Strand | London WC2R 2LS | England | United Kingdom | Tel +44 (0)20 7836 5454