As part of the King’s Business School alumni community, you’ll have access to thought leadership and professional development opportunities, wherever you are in your career.
Do you want to grow your professional contacts, get advice on starting your own business, or inspire future generations of students? King’s Business School graduates benefit from lifelong support and powerful connections as part of our vibrant alumni network.
From international business leaders to social entrepreneurs, hundreds of our alumni connect every year at professional networking events, and many also provide invaluable support to our students as role models and mentors.
- A global community of over 6,000 Management & Business alumni
- Our alumni are based in 118 countries worldwide
- Over 600 of our alumni have attended a King’s alumni event
- Over 300 of our graduates are alumni volunteers
If you’d like to share your career story by submitting your own alumni profile contact email@example.com
King’s Business School graduates have access to a range of exclusive alumni benefits, including:
- Continued support from King’s Business School’s dedicated careers consultants for two years after graduation
- Help and advice starting your business from King’s Entrepreneurship Institute, including the opportunity to apply to be part of King’s 20 Accelerator
- Access to King’s CareerConnect to promote roles and internships within your organisation to students and recent graduates at King’s Business School
- Tailored communications giving you with the latest news and business insights
- Invitations to King’s Business School events
- Connect with alumni in your local area by joining one of King’s international alumni groups
To see a full list of King’s alumni benefits, visit the King’s Alumni website.
Give back, support current students, learn new skills and make connections. However much time you can spare, it’s easy to get involved.
- Take part in a King’s Business School student & alumni speed networking events
- Share your career story in an alumni profile
- Register your interest in being an event or classroom speaker
- Volunteer at a King’s Business School open day or graduation event
- Join the King’s Connect mentoring programme
View all alumni volunteering opportunities.
At King’s Business School we run a wide range of events throughout the year, providing you with an opportunity to hear from business leaders and to develop your professional network.
View upcoming alumni events at King's Business School.
King’s alumni community
Don’t forget, as a King’s Business School graduate you’re also part of a global community of over 180,000 King’s College London alumni. Make sure that you have joined the online alumni community so that we can keep you up to date with the latest news from the Business School and across King’s.