Our Global Alumni Buddies programme helps International Management BSc students on their global study or work placement by connecting them with an in-country alumni buddy to help them navigate the local culture.
As an alumni buddy you could:
- Take a student for coffee or something to eat
- Show them the local sights and your favourite parts of the city
- Help them navigate the local transport system
If you’re interested in becoming a Global Alumni Buddy, contact email@example.com.
We’re always happy to hear from alumni who are interested in visiting King’s Business School as a guest speaker. Opportunities include:
- Autumn & spring alumni breakfast seminars, aimed at mid-career professionals
- Classroom talks for our undergraduate and MSc programmes
- Annual speed networking evening in January, and Women in Finance networking evening in March
If you would be interested in speaking at King’s Business School contact firstname.lastname@example.org
King’s HRM Alumni Partner Network (HAPN) enables alumni working in HR to play a strategic role in shaping the MSc Human Resource Management & Organisational Analysis at King’s Business School. Members meet twice yearly with the Programme Director to provide a sounding board for programme developments and support current students by sharing career and industry insights.
If you would like to find out more about joining HAPN, contact email@example.com
What words of encouragement would you have liked to receive ahead of your final exams?
Each year, hundreds of alumni around the world write good luck messages to students at King’s Business School. Your motivational message is written onto an individual postcard and given to a final year student ahead of their final exams in May.
It only takes five minutes for you to write a postcard and show your support.