With a degree from King’s Business School, you’ll have a whole host of career options, including:
- General Management
- Human Resources Management
The Careers & Employability team
Our Careers & Employability department has a team dedicated to King’s Business School students. Whether it’s through an internship or continued education, we provide the tools you need to achieve career success.
We organise events and activities to support your career, whether you’re a current student or a recent graduate, such as:
- Guidance discussions
- CV and application checking
- Practice interviews and assessment centres
- King’s Leadership and Professional Skills Award
- Jobs listings on our CareerConnect site
- Careers fairs and employer events
My Future Career Guide
We’ve created a free downloadable guide to help you decide on a career path and prepare for the working world. You’ll find sections on marketing strategies, exercises, market information, and student profiles. We’ve also included information about the sort of salary you can expect to earn, with examples of sectors our graduates are working in.