At King’s we define employability as the combination of KASE – the knowledge, attributes, skills and experiences developed continuously through everything you study and do while at Kings.
KASE skills are embedded in the lectures, activities and experiences of your degree programme.
From 1-2-1 career guidance to focused workshops and a full calendar of King’s employer and alumni events, and cutting edge tools and technology, King's Business School Careers is dedicated to building your success.
- Personal career appointments
- Personal development and career planning workshops
- CV and LinkedIn improvement and application support and practice
- Employer Discover Career Panel Events
- Employer Diversity & inclusion events and networking
- Sector Focus Festival’s Careers+ support and opportunities for under-represented groups
- Professional Skills Development
- Alumni Networking
- Mentorship Programmes
Access our King’s Career blog for career advice and tips.
King's Business School helps you integrate meaningful business experiences into your degree, through insight days, internships, placements and employer programs, projects and leadership activities.
Check out our King’s Career blog to hear case studies and students describe their work experiences while at King’s.
Get engaged and active with King’s social, student, volunteer societies and community initiatives. Build networks and transferrable skills
Our student societies and clubs are a vibrant part of the King’s experiences. Participating in societies, not only forges to friendships, but build networks and skills. There are over 300 societies and activities to choose from, but the King’s College London Student Union (KCLSU) is a great place to start.
Whether sports, music, language, politics, culture, or shared interest there is an opportunity to get involved, get different perspectives and make the most of the global cultural community that is King’s.
King's Business School students frequently get involved in leadership and business-focused societies. These societies often have strong networks to employers with visiting speakers and special events that can help you explore and refine your career options.
Enrich your portfolio. King's Business School curates shorter learning experiences focused on professional development, leadership and digital skills.
Our professional development and skills programme has curated the best of short-course programmes and micro-certifications. Alongside your academic degree, these qualifications can build technical, sector specific skills and differentiate your applications. Along with free access to all LinkedIn Learning content, our evolving programme includes:
- King’s Entrepreneurship Institute
- King’s Accelerator start-up incubator and investment programme
- 48 Hour Start Up
- Design Your Life from Stanford University
- King’s Common Purpose global leadership experience
- King’s Essential Digital Skills Certification
- Amplify Trading Bootcamp
- Bloomberg Market Concepts
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Analytics
- Introductory Language Courses