Shaping the Future of Business Education
I-LEAD: Innovation, Leadership, Education and Development is focused on student success and addressing the gaps between traditional academic practices and the changing needs of students, business and society in an equitable, inclusive and sustainable way.
Key objectives of I-LEAD:
- To be positioned as thought leaders in “Re-imagining Business Education”
- To develop well-researched pedagogy and provide educators with more holistic frameworks and better tools to educate conscious business leaders
- To build partnerships with students, industry, government, and other institutions to co-create, pilot and showcase innovative approaches for business education
- To grow a global network of meaningful and aligned collaborators focused on the future of business education
- To provide a safe and nurturing environment for collaborators to test new initiatives
Key highlights of I-LEAD's journey to date
Series of roundtable discussions with all stakeholders (students, academics, industry and government) to identify key themes and alignment of focus. These are:
- Societal impact and Inclusivity
- New ways of teaching
- Integrating an interdisciplinary approach
Competition to name the initiative and tagline.
First workshop with all stakeholders was held on the theme of “Employability” and focused on 'Authentic Assessments’ where several projects were identified and are currently being developed.
I-LEAD Webinar Series developed and piloted.
Ongoing stakeholder engagement and cultivating relationships through steering groups and working groups.