King's Business School and King’s Professional & Executive Development (KPED) work with private and public sector organisations to develop and deliver custom-made training programmes which focus on their internal development objectives and challenges.
Every client is different and every learning solution is unique. We draw on the expertise of our world renowned faculty and specialise in applying the latest academic thinking to organisational development objectives. By working in collaboration with our clients we develop genuine partnerships that enable us to design and deliver learning programmes which offer specific value to an organisation and make a real and substantial difference in the work place.
- Academic rigour proven by excellence in research
- Critical internal selection of faculty for Executive courses and programmes
- Knowledge transfer-approach
- Integrated and interactive learning environment
- Blended learning using case-studies, self-study, simulations, role-plays and site visits
- Peer learning and cross-sector sharing
- Assessment of learning outcomes and impact evaluation
Working in partnership
Our programmes are not 'out of the box' products. They are developed from new to ensure that they fit your business's specific learning needs and objectives. To achieve this we work in close collaboration with you, at all stages of the process, to ensure we understand and deliver exactly what you wish to achieve, both in the short and long term.