The name and its ethnic background in shaping an individual's career opportunities is an often-overlooked aspect of the recruitment process. Yet, it plays a critical role in determining who gets a chance to step through the interview door. This research project aims to shed light on this hidden bias that affects millions of job seekers.
"The Resume Bias" project is more than a study; it's a movement towards a fairer and more inclusive job market. By integrating a large resume study, literature review, research methods, leadership insights, and media engagement, it offers a multifaceted exploration of a critical issue.
Building on the resume bias project, we specialise in individual leadership coaching.
In addition, we are excited to offer a series of cutting-edge, research-based workshops for small groups, drawing from extensive studies and practical insights.
Explore our workshop topics:
- The Resume Bias: How to prevent hiring discrimination?
- Building Bridges in a Global Office: Understanding Cultural Differences at Work
- 360° Leadership: Winning at Work, Winning in Life
- Working in a High-Performance Team
- First Steps in Business Strategy: Unpacking Key Strategy Tools
- Thriving Through Challenges: Building Workplace Resilience
- Leadership and Organisational Change: From Findings to Practices
- Mastering the Art of Negotiation and Conflict Resolution