Show/hide main menu

Boards & Awards


 This webpage will soon be closed
We are making it easier for you to find information and support at King's.  This website content will soon be moving to  Student Services Online ( where you can easily search and browse a comprehensive, up to date range of articles that answer common questions. 

Please note that due to the Corona Virus and Government advice to work from home the Boards and Awards team are currently working remotely and are temporarily unable to produce transcripts.


The Boards & Awards team are responsible for the production of official transcripts for students who have completed their degree (or withdrawn from the University after achieving credits). 


Unfortunately we are unable to produce transcripts for the following courses:

  • RADA
  • PHD students
What is a transcript?

A transcript is an official document that includes your full name, course, date of enrolment and final award date. It details the module marks for each academic year and confirms the final award classification.For MBBS and BDS students your transcript includes your overall Stage/Phase marks, including SSCs where applicable.

All transcripts are signed by the Director of Academic Services and have a serial number.

If you have finished your final exams and you have received official confirmation that your award has been ratified by an Assessment  Board, you are no longer a current student.

Please refer to the instructions for former students.

Current Students

If you are a current student you can obtain a Record of Agreed Results via Gradintel. To find instructions on how to get this, as well as an example of what a ROAR looks like, please see the guidance on the Student Services webpages.

MBBS students who started before 2016/7 only: you may request a Record of Agreed Results here

Former Students

If you have recently completed your programme of study, you will need to ensure that your final award has been conferred before you can order a transcript online.

If you apply for a transcript before your final award has been conferred your transcript will be incomplete. 

Please note that the Boards & Awards team are unable to reproduce transcripts for incorrect orders.

For further information and to order a transcript click here. 

Electronic Documents

If you started at King’s College from 2012/13 onwards you will be able to access your HEAR and ROAR on the Gradintel website. Please see further information about these documents on the Student Services webpages.



Before placing an order please check that we can produce your transcript.

Once you have checked that we can produce your transcript, you can APPLY HERE.  

Study Abroad Transcripts

You can access your ROAR (Record of Agreed Results) on the Gradintel website, where your home institution will also be able to access your results. Please see further information about this document on the Student Services webpages.



Final Year Students

Please do not order a transcript until you have been officially awarded at the Faculty Assessment Board, as your module results may not yet be ratified until this time.

In the interim you can access your ROAR and HEAR via Gradintel. Please see further information about this document on the Student Services webpages.

Summer School transcripts

To obtain transcripts for Summer School programmes, please e-mail  

Free Standing Nursing Transcripts/ Nursing Profiles

To obtain a Profile or transcript for a Free Standing Nursing award, please visit here.

PGCE transcripts

To obtain transcripts for a PGCE course please apply online via estore.

If you have any queries please email or phone 020 7848 3160.

Bachelor of Music transcripts (BMus)

 Students who studied on the Bachelor of Music Degree (BMus) before 1996 may not be able to obtain a copy of their official academic transcript. This is because some of the records are incomplete. 

In cases where the transcripts are unavailable, students can obtain a confirmation of Study letter as an alternative from Student Services.

Bachelor of Pharmacy transcripts (BPharm)

 Bachelor of Pharmacy degree transcripts will take longer than the current estimated production time. BPharm transcripts take at least 30 working days to be processed.

BSc Physiotherapy transcripts

The transcript does not include details of clinical hours. 

If you require clinical hours you will need to contact the Physiotherapy department directly.

LLB and LLM transcripts

LLB transcripts

Transcripts for the LLB English and French Law do not include a breakdown of the marks obtained at the University of Paris. 

To obtain transcripts of these results you will need to contact the University of Paris directly.

LLM transcripts

Students who studied on the LLM Programme and graduated before 2000 should contact the University of London's transcripts Office.

The contact number is 020 7862 8549. Alternatively you can email them at

Postgraduate Masters and Research graduates

Masters graduates

Students who completed a Masters degree before1989 will not be able to obtain an academic transcript as, before this time, Colleges and Universities were not required to keep detailed records. Depending on the course studied, this can sometimes apply to Masters programmes dating up to 2000.

Research graduates

We are unable to produce transcripts for the following degrees as the results are not modular: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Master of Philosophy (MPhil), Doctor of Education (EdD), Doctor of Clinical Psychology (DClinPsy) and Doctor of Medicine (MD).

Federal courses

Students who studied on a Federal course at King's should contact the transcripts Office at the University of London to obtain a copy of their Academic transcript. You can contact them on 020 7862 8549, email or by post at:  

University of London 
Transcripts Office 
Stewart House 
32 Russell Square 
London WC1B 5DN 
Tel: +44 (0) 207 862 8549

Please provide your full name at the time of registration, date of award, award name and the level of your award (e.g. BA).

The following are the most common Federal courses (please note dates refer to start, not end, dates): 

BA History (until 2010) 
BA Philosophy (until 2010) 
MA Ancient History (until 2009) 
MA Classical Art & Archaeology (until 2009) 
MA Classics (until 2009) 
MA History (until 2009) 
MA International Peace & Security (until 2007) 
MA Late Antique & Byzantine Studies (until 2009) 
MA Philosophy (until 2009) 
MA Philosophy of Psychology (until 2009) 
MSc History and Philosophy of Science (until 2009) 
MSc Clinical Biochemistry (until 2009) 
MSc Health Psychology (until 2008) 
MSc Clinical Dermatology (until 2004) 
MSc Pharmacology (until 2006) 
MSc Conservative Dentistry (until 2006) 
MSc Dental Public Health (until 2004) 
MSc Endodontics (until 2004) 
MSc Experimental Oral Medicine (until 2002) 
MSc Implant Dentistry (until 2004) 
MSc Orthodontics (until 2002) 
MSc Periodontology (until 2003) 
MSc Prosthetic Dentistry (until 2003) 
MSc Sedation and Special Care Dentistry (until 2003) 
MClinDent Endodontology (until 2003) 
MClinDent Paediatric Dentistry (until 2003) 
MClinDent Periodontology (until 2003) 
MClinDent Prosthodontics (until 2003) 
MClinDent Surgical Dentistry (until 2003)










Sitemap Site help Terms and conditions  Privacy policy  Accessibility  Modern slavery statement  Contact us

© 2020 King's College London | Strand | London WC2R 2LS | England | United Kingdom | Tel +44 (0)20 7836 5454